[9 best benefits of diffusing]
Diffuser benefits with pure essential oils, include their ability to ease anxiety, calm the mind and spirit, reduce the pain of headache or sinus pressure, and relieve the stresses of life.
Diffusers are used in homes and offices all over the world to help the body heal from pain and illness, but it is the ability to soothe the mind and spirit that is the most wonderful benefit of all.
Best Diffuser Benefits for a Healthier You
- Reduces Pain - of headache, sinus pressure/pain, joint pain, and inflammation
- Eases anxiety - calming nerves, reducing depression and worries
- Creates an antiviral atmosphere - reduces bacteria, and a;;owing us to breath fresh, clean air
- Helps improve memory - allowing us to think more clearly, and remember
- Boosts Immune Responses - helping us fight bacterial infection and virus
- Calms the Mind and Spirit - allowing us to calm worries, and focus
- Relieves stress - reducing tension and promoting peace
- Increases energy levels - helping reduce fatigue and lack of drive
- Repels bugs - like mosquitoes, gnats, and flies, to create a bug-free environment
Diffusers release healthy molecules into the air through a cool mist that increases air humidity, which helps us breath clean air, helping us to relax and unwind.
With added essential oils, diffusing allows the benefits of the oil's properties to enter our bodies by inhaling the aroma, providing healing with concentrated extracts of plants.
Although many studies have been done to prove the benefits of inhaling aromatherapy, many healthcare organizations still do not recognize it as medicinal.
Read more about theses studies from Johns Hopkins Medicine.
Essential Oils For Diffusing
- Lavender - Promotes relaxation and better sleep, reduces stress levels
- Rose - Often used for beauty treatments, great for skin and hair
- Tea Tree - also called Melaleuca, good for acne, athlete's foot, wounds, and insect bites
- Peppermint - used for stomach issues (nausea, IBS, and stomach virus), but also often used in foot spa treatments
- Patchouli - Aphrodisiac that is known for it's ability to stimulate libido
- Sandalwood - Boosts mental functioning, helping us to think with clarity
- Thyme - great for inflammation, not just in the body but oral health and tooth irritation
- Ylang Ylang - Calming sedative, helps promote relaxation and deep sleep
- Bergamot - Promotes a positive mood, and relieves anxiety and depression
Diffuser benefits using pure, therapeutic essential oils, offer a natural way to heal from the stress, anxiety and worry of everyday life, and is awesome to have in the home, office and car, where tension often arises.