Massage Minneapolis -
therapists, schools, and spas!
Massage Minneapolis helps you find a massage therapist, find a massage school that has student clinic massage, find popular spas, as well as provide the prices you can expect to pay for massage services in the area.
With the growing popularity of massage therapy, massage practitioners are choosing the profession over traditional careers and different types of practices are popping up all over the world.
Massage Schools in Minneapolis
- Sister Rosalind Schools & Clinic
They offer services in the Twin Cities, Maplewood and Mayo. Costs range from $60-$150, but member prices are available.
- CenterPoint Massage & Shiatsu School & Clinic
They offer several different types of massage with prices ranging from $25-$80.
Spas in Minneapolis
- The Refinery321 14th Avenue SE Minneapolis, MN 55414(612) 331-9055 Website: http://www.therefineryonline.com/Located in Minneapolis’ Dinkytown, The Refinery is on the second floor of a building, with not a ton of space, but great values on services.
They’re known for their European skin care, but offer several types of massage therapy services, with average prices at around $65-$80 per hour.
- Spalon Montage3909 West 49 1/2 Street Edina, Minn. 55424(952) 915-2900 Website: http://www.spalon.com/Spalon Montage is very famous for their “legendary customer service.”
They have three locations in Edina, Woodbury and Chanhassen. They offer skin care treatments, hair cuts and colors, and nail and massage therapy services. Massage types include couples, reflexology, hot stones, relaxation, Thai Yoga, Pre-Natal, Body Wraps and Body Polish. Costs range from $45-$175.
- Ivy Spa201 Eleventh Street South Minneapolis, Minn. 55403(612) 343-3131 Website: https://www.ivyspaclub.com/Pampering is what they do at Ivy Spa. It is a club, and they have special prices for members, but you can come as a day guest as well. Tucked away in the Ivy Hotel, you may choose to spend the night also. They offer many different massages and body treatments, facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures. Massage prices range from $45-$245.
Massage Minneapolis - Therapists
- Patricia A. Arana
Minneapolis, MN 55411-3236
Patricia specializes in Deep Tissue massage, Energy Work, Hot Stone Therapy, Neuromuscular, On site chair massage, Pregnancy Massage, Pressure Point Therapy, Reiki®, Swedish Massage, and Trigger Point Therapy.
- Anna Madge Preston
Minneapolis, MN 55416-4966
Anna specializes in Cancer/Oncology Massage, Deep Tissue massage, Geriatric Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, On site chair massage, Reiki®, Shiatsu, Swedish Massage, Thai Massage, Trigger Point Therapy.Whether you choose a therapist, spa or school, Minneapolis massage services will help you relax, rest, and restore, for a better tomorrow.
Go back to Massage Education Guide Homepage
Go back to Find a Massage Therapist from Massage Minneapolis