6 Amazing Emu Oil Benefits
for skin, inflammation, and painful sunburn!
For centuries, one of the best known emu oil benefits has been it's ability to help ease the pain of arthritis and sunburn.
Nowadays, the benefits of emu oil, both internally and externally, have been scientifically proven to be a healthy boost for our mind, body and spirit.
6 Amazing Emu Oil Benefits
- Analgesic Massage Oil - As more massage therapy professionals learn about emu oil, it's popularity in the massage industry increasingly grows, as well, as one of the best massage oils to use in bodywork. It absorbs well, especially for those who have sensitive or highly inflamed skin.
- Natural Medicine - Used for hundreds of years as a natural medicine by the Aborigines people of Australia, emu oil is now being widely recognized for it's highly effective anti-inflammatory properties which promote faster healing of burns and skin irritations.
- Health Supplement - Emu Oil supplements contains both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which are good for the heart and the stabilization of good (HDL) and bad (LDL) cholesterol levels. Because this oil is also great topically for pain relief, it is an excellent oil to use in massage therapy.
- For Smooth Skin - Safe for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin, emu oil is hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog the pores.
- For Beauty - Emu Oil is a powerful moisturizer that penetrates deep into skin and hair effectively. For direct skin application to treat dryness or sunburn, oil should be spread lightly around the affected area.
- Healing - This oil has been recognized by health professionals across the world as one of the best massage oils because of it's natural healing qualities and contents of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Oleic acid. It is great for sunburn - never go to the beach without it!
- Increases Blood Circulation - Because this oil increases blood supply when applied to ailing areas, it helps increase circulation, which speeds healing time for burns, wounds, and irritation, which only enhances it's value in use for massage therapy.
Natural Emu Oil Uses
- Moisturizer for face and body - awesome natural skin and face lotion
- Lose weight - great supplement for controlling weight
- Skin aging - helps smooth skin, controls lines and wrinkles
- Inflammation - acts as a natural analgesic
- Heal wounds, scars, and sun damage -moisturizes to help expedite the healing process
- Nipple sensitivity - for breastfeeding mothers (a must-have product - but be sure to clean off before breastfeeding)
- Bug Repellent - deters mosquitoes, flies and ants, to protect your skin
- Hair and nail growth - great to nourish hair and nails for beautiful, natural strength
Another reason why massage therapists and other health professionals consider it one of the best natural healing oils, is because it takes so little oil to cover the skin. It may cost a bit more, but you really only need a small amount for an inflamed area.
Read more about why you should use Emu oil at: http://www.montanaemuranch.com/default.asp
Emu oil benefits are most common for skin and hair, but when it is used in massage therapy, therapists and clients notice a huge difference in skin tone and overall improved skin condition.
Go back to Best Massage Oils from Emu Oil Benefits