There are many apple cider vinegar uses and benefits including provision of vitamins A, B6, C and E, as well as antioxidants galore, that protect cells from damage, and as we age!
One really special ingredient- it makes apple cider vinegar such a powerful, healthy, additive...Mycoderma acetic- the "Mother", which developed during the fermentation process, found in raw apple cider vinegar (unprocessed and unheated) - which means it still has the "mother" - a huge cluster of enzymes, proteins, and good bacteria, often removed when processed.
Consuming with mother intact (unprocessed) means you are getting the maximum benefit ( all the above ingredients) from the vinegar.
1. Healthy dressing - use in dressing instead of balsamic vinager to help get nutritious value from salad
2. Use in hair - for dull or dry hair, it helps keep hair shiny and looking healthy, helps repair split ends, and helps stimulate hair growth
3. Fights dandruff - inhibits growth of Malassezia, a strain of fungus that is responsible for dry, flakey scalp
4. Weight loss - Add to drinking water for one of the most popular apple cider vinegar uses, to get antioxidants, vitamins, and enzymes naturally
5. Use in moisturizer - either for face or skin, to help balance pH, and deal with acne- causing bacteria
6. Add to a smoothie- for an extra boost of energy
7. Use as a toner - 1 part apple cider vinegar to 4 parts water
8. Use as a body scrub - with 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 1 cup sugar, and 2 tbsp. honey
9. Use as a cleaner - one part apple cider vinegar to one part water, then add a few drop of lemon essential oil - makes a great cleaning solution
10. Fruit fly trap - with just a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and a drop of dish detergent, you have a well-know trap for fruit flies
11. Urine deodorizer - if you have cat or dog urine smells that you need to get rid of, use apple cider vinegar in the washing machine with your cleaning clothes
12. Eases soar throat - use as a gargle to help the pain of a scratchy throat
13. Helps Whiten teeth - use after brushing to help remove stains and whiten teeth
Read more about the benefits of apple cider vinegar on Healthline.
With so many different apple cider vinegar uses and benefits, it is no wonder it's such a popular ingredient in so many cleansing and detoxifying products, recipes and remedies, and it's popularity keeps growing as folks look for healthier, natural options.